These Free Frog 2D Shape Clip Cards are a fun way to learn 2D shapes with a fun, frog theme. This free 2D Shapes printable provide learners an opportunity to practice their 2D Shapes and their fine motor skills at the same time. Grab these Frog 2D Shape clip cards for a fun and hands-on kindergarten spring math center. Have fun learning with your preschoolers and kindergarteners with these fun and hands-on 2D Shapes printable! Grab your free copy of this 2D Shape printable and then head over and grab this MEGA bundle of Kindergarten Spring Activities.
Frog 2D Shape Clip Cards – Free 2D Shapes Printable
Scroll to the bottom of the post and click the link <Frog 2D Shape Clip Cards> to download your free 2D Shapes printable.
These clip cards are perfect for introducing shapes to your learners. These are perfect for preschoolers who need a little more practice with their shapes or just to touch up on their shape recognition. The clip cards can be used in a spring math center or just as is to practice 2D Shapes.
Kindergarten Spring Math Center:
Spring is a fantastic time of learning for our kindergarteners. From baby animals to the lovely weather, spring is a fantastic time for our little learners. There are so many fun things to explore and learn about and these Frog 2D Shape clip cards printable are perfect to engage our little learners in a spring math activity.
Frog 2D Shapes Clip Cards Free Printable:
This is a simple and low-prep free 2D shapes printable. Once the printable is prepped, simply place the cards at a math center for your learners to use.
- Free 2D Shapes printable (at the end of this post)
- Clothes pin or circle counters
Prepping the Printable:
Download and print the printable. Laminate the pages and cut apart to create the shape clip cards.
This printable contains:
- 13 shape clip cards (in colour and black and white)
2D Shape Clip Cards – Using the printable:
- Provide the cards to your learners along with the clothespins or circle counters.
- Ask your learners to identify and name the shape of the frog. Get them to clip the correct matching shape. They can also just cover the shape with circle counters as well.
- Using clothespins, will help to train their fine motor skills and develop finger strength, as they pinch the clothespin.
Check out these free printables as well:
- Free Place Value Task Cards (Spring Themed)
- Write the Fact Family: Addition and Subtraction (Spring Themed)
- Spring Math Center: Frog Counting Clip Cards
- What’s the Greatest Number? (Free Spring Math Center)
- Spring Number Bond Task Cards
- PreK-K Football Math Centers (28 centers)
- Write The Room Fact Family: Addition and Subtraction
- Multiplication Fact Booklets
- Seasonal Number Bond Task Cards
- FREE! Spot the Difference Printable
Check out this MEGA Bundle of Kindergarten Spring Activities. Click on the image below to check it out!