Community Helpers Craft Activity – Career Day Craftivity
This Community Helpers Craft Activity or Craftivity is so much fun for your preschoolers, kindergarteners and 1st graders. This craft activity makes the for the perfect bulletin board if you’re teaching about Community Helpers or for a Career Day activity.
Students will love cutting and pasting together their choice of 14 different crafts. These crafts are great for a “When I Grow Up” themed unit as well!
What is in this printable?
- The printable includes 14 community helpers crafts.
- Each craft comes with 1 or 2 tools matching the helper as well.
- A guide with all the completed community helpers is included as well for reference.
The community helpers included in this set are:
- Police Officer
- Construction Worker
- Postman / Mail carrier
Using the printable:
- These pages can be used to create a fun community helpers’ craft activity.
- Choose a community helper craft you’d like your learners to do.
- Print out the page and make enough copies for your learners.
- Your learners can refer to the guide or you can create a sample for learners to refer to.
- Learners will color in the different parts and then cut them out.
- Finally they will glue the pieces together to create the craft!
This resource is licensed for personal classroom or home use only. Any commercial use is not permitted.
For more craft activities check out the following printables:
Have a Question?
Email me at [email protected]