Spring Graphing Activity Roll and Graph – Kindergarten Math Center
Looking for a fun and hands-on Spring Graphing Activity? This Spring Roll and Graph Activity is perfect for your Kindergarten Math Centers. This printable provides a fun and engaging way for learners to practice graphing and recording. In this simple activity, learners will roll a dice and record their results into the graphing table provided.
- This printable is part of the Kindergarten Spring Math and Literacy Centers.
Check the preview for a look inside.
What is included in this printable?
– 2 printable dice templates
– 2 graphing tables
Using this printable:
– Print and laminate the graphing mats. There are two mats included depending on the dice being used.
– Print the dice templates. Cut apart and create the dice following the template. There are two dice included.
– Learners will roll the dice, and graph their results onto the table.
Extension of the activity:
– Learners can analyze the results obtained.
– Ask which object had the most rolls, which had the least, etc.
Looking for more Spring Printables? Check out these.
If you loved this resource do leave me a review. Thank you. 🙂
Would you like to receive notifications for my newly released printables? Be sure to FOLLOW ME here on TPT!
Visit my Blog The Chatty Kinder
Please email me at [email protected]