Winter Sensory Bins and Word Search | Math and Literacy Bundle
Do your learners love using Sensory Bins? These Winter Sensory Bins are perfect for a fun Winter Alphabet and Number Search activity. The printable comes in a fun penguin and winter theme, making it suitable for a Kindergarten Winter Math and Literacy Center. Learners will be able to practice numbers and alphabet letter recognition, beginning sounds, counting, subitizing, and 2D shapes with this fun, interactive, and hands-on printable.
Perfect for use as a sensory bin activity or a math or literacy center with preschool, kindergarten and first grade learners these Winter Math and Literacy Sensory bins are simple to prepare and can be used repeatedly. Color and black and white versions of the sensory bins are also included for a printer-friendly version.
What is included in this Kindergarten Math and Literacy Winter Sensory Bins?
The literacy sensory bins included in this printable are:
– Penguin Uppercase Alphabet
– Penguin Lowercase Alphabet
– Penguin Uppercase and lowercase Alphabet
– Snow Globe Beginning Sounds
The math sensory bins included in this printable are:
– Penguin 0-10 Number
– Penguin 0-20 Number
– Ice Skates Ten Frames
– Ice Skates Twenty Frames
– Counting Marshmallows to 10
– Counting Snowballs to 20
– Penguin 2D Shapes
– Quilt 2D Shapes
Each activity comes with the picture cards in a cute winter or penguin theme and differentiated recording sheets for easy differentiation among learners.
Preparing this Winter Sensory Bins for Kindergarten Math & Literacy Center:
- Print the cards, laminate and cut apart to create the cards for the activities.
- Prepare a sensory bin and place the cards inside.
- Print the recording sheets as required.
- Learners will pull out the cards from the sensory bins and record their answers (numbers, letters or otherwise) in the recording sheet.
How to best use this Winter Word Search Activity:
- Order the number or letter cards
- Match the cards to the recording sheet
- Build the letters or numbers with manipulatives
- Hide and seek
- Write the room activity
⭐ Save this printable as part of a $$$ saving bundle in the Kindergarten Winter Math and Literacy Centers Bundle!
Here’s what my happy customers are saying about this resource:
⭐⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐”We ran out of time due to my over planning, this was a great idea and I have big plans for next year! Thanks for creating!! “ – Karen S.
⭐⭐ ⭐ ⭐“ My students love this! We used a lot of theses resources in small groups. “ – Leah Graczyk
⭐⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐“ Great way to work on learning the letters of the alphabet.” – Juliana R.
⭐⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐“ We like to find letters ! “ – michelle M.
If you loved this resource, be sure to let me know by leaving a review.
Have a question? Feel free to reach out via email at [email protected].
You can also follow me on Instagram @TheChattyKinder.
Or check out The Chatty Kinder blog for free printables.
Happy teaching! 😊