Winter Vocabulary – Winter Activities Vocabulary Flash Cards (with Real Photos!)
These winter vocabulary flash cards are the perfect resource to learn about winter activities and vocabulary related to the winter season. These winter vocabulary activities contain real photos of winter activities that people do during winter.
This set consists of 20 photo cards containing vocabulary relating to winter activities.
- The printable is part of the Winter Vocabulary Words Bundle.
- The printable is part of the Kindergarten Winter Math and Literacy Centers Bundle.
The Winter Vocabulary Cards come in 4 versions:
- a photo card (picture + word)
- picture cards + vocabulary labels (great for a matching activity)
- word wall cards
- pocket chart cards (small version)
Using the Winter Vocabulary Activities:
- The photo cards are great as a reference card.
- Learners can use the picture and label cards for a great vocabulary matching activity.
- The word wall cards make for a great writing center activity.
- Place the small picture cards in a pocket chart and use it in a writing center or for a vocabulary activity.
Vocabulary Words in Winter Activities: (20 Cards)
- ice skating
- building a snowman
- throwing a snowball
- catching snowflakes
- riding a ski lift
- snow fight
- juggling snowballs
- pulling a sled
- eating snowflakes
- ice fishing
- shovelling snow
- riding a snowmobile
- ice hockey
- drinking hot chocolate
- snow tubing
Have a Question?
Please email me at email@example.com