Winter Vocabulary – Winter Activities Vocabulary Flash Cards | Real Photos
These winter vocabulary words flash cards are the perfect resource to learn about winter activities and vocabulary related to the winter season. These winter vocabulary activities contain real photos of winter activities that people do during winter.
Winter Vocabulary – Winter Activities Vocabulary Flash Cards (with Real Photos!)
This set consists of 20 photo cards containing vocabulary relating to winter activities.
- The printable is part of the Winter Vocabulary Words Bundle.
- The printable is part of the Kindergarten Winter Math and Literacy Centers Bundle.
The Winter Vocabulary Cards come in 4 versions:
- a photo card (picture + word)
- picture cards + vocabulary labels (great for a matching activity)
- word wall cards
- pocket chart cards (miniature version)
Using the Winter Vocabulary Activities:
- The photo cards are great as a reference card.
- Learners can use the picture and label cards for a great vocabulary-matching activity.
- The word wall cards make for a great writing center activity.
- Place the small picture cards in a pocket chart and use them in a writing center or for a vocabulary activity.
Vocabulary Words in Winter Activities: (20 Cards)
- ice skating
- building a snowman
- throwing a snowball
- catching snowflakes
- riding a ski lift
- snow fight
- juggling snowballs
- pulling a sled
- eating snowflakes
- ice fishing
- shoveling snow
- riding a snowmobile
- ice hockey
- drinking hot chocolate
- snow tubing
Looking for more vocabulary cards? Check out these printables:
If you loved this resource, be sure to let me know by leaving a review.
Have a question? Feel free to reach out via email at [email protected].
You can also follow me on Instagram @TheChattyKinder.
Or check out The Chatty Kinder blog for free printables.
Happy teaching! 😊