Alphabet Clip Cards – Letter Recognition with Different Fonts – Kindergarten
These fun Alphabet Clip Cards for kindergarten aim to help your students gain confidence with letter recognition. Each engaging clip card features each letter of the alphabet in different fonts to assist students with letter recognition within environmental print.
These wheel clip cards are especially fun as they set students up for success by providing a multiple choice format. Your preschoolers and kindergarteners are sure to have a blast learning with these alphabet clip card wheels during your next literacy center.
⭐ This printable is also part of the following bundles:
– Clip Cards Endless Bundle – Math and Literacy Centers.
– Kindergarten Back to School Math and Literacy Centers.
What is in this Alphabet Clip Cards for kindergarten resource?
There are a total of 26 wheels focusing on each of the letters of the alphabet.
How do learners complete these Letter Recognition Clip Cards?
- Learners will identify the letter in the center, and then clip the sides that match the letter in the center.
- Each wheel contains 12 options of which 6 match the letter center in the center, while the remaining 6 letters do not.
Preparing this Different Fonts Alphabet Clip Cards:
- Print each alphabet wheel, laminate and cut apart to create the letter recognition clip cards. Throw in some clothespins or counters and you are ready to go!
- This resource comes in two versions, a single wheel a page, or two wheels a page.
How to best use these Letter Recognition Clip Cards for kindergarten:
- Strengthen fine motor skills during literacy centers
- Explore during morning work
- Assign as supplemental literacy centers
- Implement these centers in an independent way or use them with small-groups.
- The clip cards are skill-based, they are not thematic, so they can be used anytime during the year.
If you loved this printable, be sure to let me know by leaving a review. Happy teaching! 🙂
Are you following The Chatty Kinder?
Be sure to follow my TpT store and never miss a new resource.
You can also follow me on Instagram @TheChattyKinder.
Or check out The Chatty Kinder blog for free printables.
For freebies, sign up for my mailing list over here.
Have a question? Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org