Alphabet Letters Tracing Cards – Winter Kindergarten Literacy Handwriting Center
These Winter Handwriting Alphabet Letters Tracing Cards make the perfect literacy or handwriting center activity for your Kindergarten students this Winter season. Incorporating letters recognition, handwriting practice and fine motor skills, these engaging winter Alphabet Letters tracing cards feature a cute winter topper for a fun winter theme!
Perfect for use during kindergarten fine motor or literacy centers or with small groups of students, these winter Alphabet Letters tracing cards are simple to prepare and can be used again and again. Both color and black and white versions are included in this resource for a printer-friendly version.
This handwriting printable allows for learners to both trace and also independently write each of the alphabet letters from A to Z.
⭐ This printable is also part of the following bundles:
What is included in this Winter Tracing Cards for Kindergarten resource?
- Alphabet A-Z Letter Tracing Strips
- Color and black and white copies
How do learners complete these Alphabet Letters Tracing Cards?
- Present learners with the tracing cards and a dry erase marker.
- Learners will begin by tracing the letters using a variety of guided and tracing fonts before finally writing the letters independently in the box.
Preparing this Winter Kindergarten Literacy and Handwriting Center:
- Print the letter tracing pages and laminate them.
- Cut apart to create the strips.
How to best use this Winter Alphabet and Handwriting Literacy Center:
- Strengthen fine motor skills during literacy centers
- Explore during morning work
- Assign as supplemental literacy or handwriting centers
- Implement these centers in an independent way or use them with small-groups.
If you loved this resource, be sure to let me know by leaving a review.
Have a question? Feel free to reach out via email at [email protected].
You can also follow me on Instagram @TheChattyKinder.
Or check out The Chatty Kinder blog for free printables.
Happy teaching! 😊