Winter Themed Alphabet & Number Tracing Cards | Kindergarten Handwriting Practice
These Alphabet and Number Tracing Cards make the perfect Literacy or Math or Handwriting Center activity for your Kindergarten students this Winter season. Incorporating letter and number recognition, handwriting practice and fine motor skills, these engaging winter alphabet and number tracing cards are the perfect centers for your Kindergarten learners!
Perfect for use during kindergarten literacy or math centers or with small groups of students, these winter alphabet and math tracing cards are simple to prepare and can be used again and again. Both color and black and white versions are included in this resource.
⭐ This printable is also part of the following bundles:
What is included in this Winter Handwriting Cards for Kindergarten resource?
How do learners complete these Alphabet and Number Tracing Cards?
- Present learners with the tracing cards and a dry erase marker.
- Learners trace the letters or numbers.
Preparing this Winter Kindergarten Literacy and Number Center:
- Print the alphabet and number tracing pages and laminate them.
- Cut apart to create the strips.
How to best use this Winter Alphabet and Number Fine Motor Handwriting Center:
- Strengthen fine motor skills during literacy or math centers
- Explore during morning work
- Assign as supplemental literacy or math centers
- Implement these centers in an independent way or use them with small-groups.
If you loved this resource, be sure to let me know by leaving a review.
Have a question? Feel free to reach out via email at [email protected].
You can also follow me on Instagram @TheChattyKinder.
Or check out The Chatty Kinder blog for free printables.
Happy teaching! 😊