Alphabet & Number Tracing Cards – Back to School Kindergarten Math & Literacy
These Alphabet and Number Tracing Cards make the perfect Literacy or Math Center activity for your Kindergarten students this Back to School season. Incorporating letter and number recognition, handwriting practice and fine motor skills, these engaging back to school alphabet and number tracing cards feature school related pictures that start with the same letter being practiced or a school related counting picture.
Perfect for use during kindergarten literacy or math centers or with small groups of students, these back to school alphabet and math tracing cards are simple to prepare and can be used again and again. Both color and black and white versions are included in this resource along with recording sheets for students to record their learning.
⭐ This printable is also part of the following bundles:
What is included in this Back to School Tracing Cards for Kindergarten resource?
- Uppercase letter tracing cards
- Lowercase letter tracing cards
- 1-20 Number tracing cards
- Recording sheets (several versions are included)
- Color and black and white copies
How do learners complete these Alphabet and Number Tracing Cards?
- Present learners with the tracing cards and a dry erase marker.
- Learners trace the letters.
Preparing this Back to School Kindergarten Literacy and Number Center:
- Print the alphabet and number tracing pages and laminate them.
- Cut apart to create the strips.
How to best use this Back to School Alphabet and Number Literacy Center:
- Strengthen fine motor skills during literacy or math centers
- Explore during morning work
- Assign as supplemental literacy or math centers
- Implement these centers in an independent way or use them with small-groups.
If you loved this resource, be sure to let me know by leaving a review. Happy teaching! 🙂
For more engaging Kindergarten Tracing and Handwriting Activities, check out the following resources:
Are you following The Chatty Kinder?
Be sure to follow my TpT store and never miss a new resource.
You can also follow me on Instagram @TheChattyKinder.
Or check out The Chatty Kinder blog for free printables.
For freebies, sign up for my mailing list over here.
Have a question? Please email me at email@example.com