Hands On Back to School Activities for Kindergarten – Math and Literacy Centers
Are Back to School Activities for Kindergarten at the top of your list right now? Are you also looking for engaging and hands-on math and literacy centers for your learners? Well, these Back to School Math and Literacy Centers are perfect for some Hands-on Back to School Activities for your Kindergarten learners. Each Back to School Center provides the perfect way to incorporate math, literacy and fine-motor skills into your everyday learning centers!
This Kindergarten Back to School Activity Bundle currently contains 28 resources with tons of math and literacy centers and activities including matching games, puzzles and clip cards. The activities include development of fine motor skills, recognizing the alphabet and numbers, and matching activities, ensuring there are activities for learners of all abilities. For a detailed look at all the Hands-on Back to School Activities included in this resource, please look at the preview above.
⭐ This printable is also part of the following bundles:
– Kindergarten Math and Literacy Centers MEGA Bundle
Black and White versions of all the activities are included wherever possible, except for those which include color as part of the activity.
What You Get In This Bundle:
- Alphabet Matching Activity
- Beginning Sounds Match-up
- Number Sense Match-up
- Build a Silly School Sentence
- CVC Word Mat
- Non-Standard Measurement Mats
- Color Sort and Match Activity
- Count and Match
- Alphabet Clip Cards
- Number Clip Cards
- Medial Sound Sort
- Matching Emotions
- Sequencing Puzzles – Alphabet and Number (Only in Color)
- Alphabet Tracing Strips
- Crayon Alphabet Flip and Trace
- Crayon Number Flip and Trace
- Fine Motor Tracing
- Math Mystery Puzzles
- Number Tracing Strips
- Paint Splat Patterns
- Pencil Rhyming Puzzles
- 2D Shape Sorting Mats
- Literacy Mystery Puzzles
- Ten Frame Mats
- Addition and Subtraction Task Cards
- Playdough Counting Mats
- Spot the Difference – Visual Discrimination
- Syllable Sort
How To Use These Hands On Activities
- Print activities on cardstock and/or laminate them for sturdiness
- Implement as small group activities or independent work
- Implement during literacy and math centers
If you like this resource, I’d love to hear from you!
Earn yourself TpT credits for future purchases by leaving a review of this product. Your feedback is important to me and is greatly appreciated.
Have a Question?
Please email me at email@example.com