This mini Earth Day Bundle is perfect to teach your students all about Pollution and Recycling. This bundle contains 5 non-fiction readers as well as a sorting recycling activity. With these Earth Day activities, learners will learn about pollution, its effect on Earth and how to recycle items properly to conserve and protect our Earth.
This Earth Day bundle contains the following items:
Click on the links above to find out more about each item individually.
Non Fiction Earth Day Readers
This printable contains a set of Earth Day Readers about Pollution. These Earth Day readers are perfect to teach your learners about pollution and its effects on Earth. Learners will also be exposed to real-life images of pollution and its damage to the environment as well as ways that can help to conserve and protect our Earth from damage.
Content of the books:
– Pollution: General overview of pollution
– Air Pollution: Mentions about what it is and what are the main causes.
– Water Pollution: Mentions about what it is and what are the main causes.
– Land Pollution: Mentions about what it is and what are the main causes.
– Reducing Pollution: Mentions several ways that pollution can be reduced.
Sorting Recycling – Earth Day Activity
Have fun this Earth Day with this fun and hands-on Sorting Recycling Activity. This Earth day activity is perfect to teach your learners about recycling and its importance. Learners will sort the items into the different bins and learn about the different materials that can be recycled.
This printable contains:
—> 7 different recycling bins
—> Items of different materials to be sorted into the different bins