Food Pairs – What Goes Together? Word Association Activities
This bundle of ‘Food Pairs – What Goes Together?’ activities and printables are perfect to keep your students engaged and excited about learning about common food pairs.
Association is an important logical skill for learners and pairing it with common food items makes this all the more fun! Grab this activity for a fun and hands-on Valentine’s Day activity or simply just to practice association skills with your learners.
What does Food Pairs bundle contain?
This bundle contains several hands-on activities to help learners recognize, practice, and identify common food pairs that we encounter. The contents of this bundle are listed below. The clipart used can be with/without faces and is stated clearly below.
- Posters, Cards, and Flashcards (with Faces)
- Poster, Cards and Flashcards (without Faces)
- Food Pair Centers (without Faces ONLY)
- Matching Activity
- Memory Game Cards
- Domino Game
- Puzzle Matching Activity
How to use it?
Instructions for each center are included within the bundle for educators to refer to if necessary. Most of the centers will be best used if printed onto cardstock and laminated.
You might be also interested in these printables:
- Kindergarten Clip Cards Bundle – Math and Literacy Centers
- Kindergarten Winter Math and Literacy Centers
- Real Photos Sorting Mats Bundle
- Kindergarten Domino Bundle
Have a Question?
Please email me at [email protected]