Number Tracing Cards – Winter Kindergarten Math and Handwriting Center
These Winter Handwriting Number Tracing Cards make the perfect math or handwriting center activity for your Kindergarten students this Winter season. Incorporating number recognition, handwriting practice and fine motor skills, these engaging winter number tracing cards feature a cute winter topper for a fun winter theme!
Perfect for use during kindergarten fine motor or math centers or with small groups of students, these winter number tracing cards are simple to prepare and can be used again and again. Both color and black and white versions are included in this resource for a printer-friendly version.
⭐ This printable is also part of the following bundles:
–Kindergarten Winter Math and Literacy Centers
– Alphabet and Number Tracing Cards Winter
What is included in this Winter Tracing Cards for Kindergarten resource?
- 1-100 Number tracing cards – Guided Font
- 1-100 Number tracing cards – Tracing font
- Color and black and white copies
How do learners complete these Number Tracing Cards?
- Present learners with the tracing cards and a dry erase marker.
- Learners trace the numbers.
Preparing this Winter Kindergarten Handwriting and Number Center:
- Print the number tracing pages and laminate them.
- Cut apart to create the strips.
How to best use this Winter Handwriting and Number Center:
- Strengthen fine motor skills during math centers
- Explore during morning work
- Assign as supplemental math or handwriting centers
- Implement these centers in an independent way or use them with small-groups.
If you loved this resource, be sure to let me know by leaving a review. Happy teaching! 🙂
Have a question?
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org