Spring Alphabet Matching Beginning Sounds Center
This fun and hands-on Spring Alphabet Matching Beginning Sounds Center is a perfect addition to your Kindergarten Spring Centers. In this Spring Alphabet Activity learners will build a nest using eggs by matching the beginning sounds of the pictures on the eggs to the nest of the matching letter.
- This printable is part of the Kindergarten Spring Math and Literacy Centers.
What is in this packet?
– Learners will match the beginning sounds of the pictures in the eggs to the nest of the corresponding letter. There are 6 eggs for each letter.
– The printable includes a word list of the pictures included.
– There are two sets of pictures for the letter Xx. One for the beginning letter and one for the ending sounds.
This packet can be used to strengthen fine motor skills, explore during morning work or used as supplemental literacy/math centers.
The centers are best used once printed on cardstock and/or laminated. You can choose to implement these centers in an independent way or use with small-groups.
– Looking for more Alphabet Printables? Check out these.
- Alphabet Hidden Picture Puzzles
- Alphabet Wheels (Beginning Sounds Clip Cards)
- Animal Alphabet Puzzles
- Free Alphabet Tracing Pages
Would you like to receive notifications for my newly released printables? Be sure to FOLLOW ME here on TPT!
Follow TheChattyKinder on Instagram
Visit my Blog The Chatty Kinder
Please email me at email@example.com