Spring Sequencing Puzzles | Alphabet and Number Sequence Puzzles
These hands-on Spring Sequencing Puzzles are a great option for your kindergarten spring math and literacy centers. This puzzle printable includes 15 Spring Alphabet and Number Sequence Puzzles! Students will put the puzzle pieces together using alphabet or number sequences to reveal a picture. These puzzles are also great for your early finishers, enrichment opportunities, morning work, or even intervention groups. The Spring puzzles come in a super fun spring theme making this center perfect for Spring!
- This printable is part of the Kindergarten Spring Math and Literacy Centers.
Check the preview for a look at the puzzles included.
Each puzzle picture is a fun photo of a Spring theme. These puzzles allow for independent learning since these are SELF-CHECKING!
What is in this packet?
The printable contains the following activities and printables:
– 9 Number Sequencing Puzzles
- 1 to 10 (3 puzzles)
- 11 to 20 (3 puzzles)
- 1 to 20 (3 puzzles)
-6 Alphabet Sequencing Puzzles
- Uppercase letters (3 puzzles)
- Lowercase letters (3 puzzles)
How to use this packet?
- Print, laminate and cut apart the pages to create the puzzle pieces.
- Choose the puzzle you need depending on your learner’s needs. The puzzles allow for easy differentitation.
- Learners will put the puzzle pieces together to recreate the spring scene. They will either sequence the alphabet letters from A to Z or sequence numbers from 1 through 20.
Looking for more Spring Printables? Check out these.
- Spring Alphabet Match-up
- Spring Number Match-up
- Rhyming Caterpillar
- Build a Spring Sentence
- Spring Mystery Puzzles
If you loved this resource do leave me a review. Thank you. 🙂
Would you like to receive notifications for my newly released printables? Be sure to FOLLOW ME here on TPT!
Visit my Blog The Chatty Kinder
Please email me at [email protected]