Spring Puzzles | Kindergarten Math & Literacy Picture Puzzles
These hands-on Spring Puzzles are a great option for your kindergarten spring math and literacy centers. This puzzle printable includes 33 Spring Mystery Puzzles! Each spring mystery puzzle focuses on a specific math or literacy skill. Students will match the puzzle pieces to the puzzle mats to reveal the mystery picture solving the mystery puzzle! These puzzles are also great for your early finishers, enrichment opportunities, morning work, or even intervention groups.
- This printable is part of the Kindergarten Spring Math and Literacy Centers.
Check the preview for a look at the puzzles included.
To get familiar with these Mystery puzzles check out these FREE Valentine Math Puzzles.
Each puzzle picture is a fun photo of a Spring theme. These puzzles allow for independent learning since these are SELF-CHECKING!
Math Puzzles included: (19 Puzzles!)
– Spring 2D Shapes (3 puzzles)
– Number Recognition to 10 (2 puzzles)
– Number Recognition to 20 (2 puzzles)
– Addition to 10 (3 puzzles)
– Subtraction within 10 (3 puzzles)
– Ten Frame (1 puzzle)
– Twenty Frame (1 puzzle)
– Counting to 10 (2 puzzles)
– Counting to 20 (2 puzzles)
– Missing Addends (3 puzzles)
Literacy Puzzles included: (11 Puzzles!)
– Uppercase Alphabet Recognition (2 Puzzles)
– Lowercase Alphabet Recognition (2 Puzzles)
– CVC Words (2 Puzzles)
– Rhyming Match (2 Match-up puzzles)
– Beginning Sounds (3 Puzzles)
Looking for more Spring Printables? Check out these.
Check out the other Mystery Puzzles:
– Alphabet and Beginning Sounds Puzzles
If you loved this resource do leave me a review. Thank you. 🙂
Would you like to receive notifications for my newly released printables? Be sure to FOLLOW ME here on TPT!
Visit my Blog The Chatty Kinder
Please email me at email@example.com