Winter Kindergarten Writing Center – Differentiated Writing Activity
Looking for a fun Winter Kindergarten Writing Center? Then this Winter writing activity is the perfect writing center for you. This winter writing activity contains vocabulary and activities related to winter, which learners can use for a winter writing center.
What is in this Kindergarten Winter Writing Center packet?
The printable contains the following activities and printables:
•Word Wall Cards (bold and tracing font)
•Blank Word Strips
•Write the Room Cards
•Differentiated Recording Sheets
This packet is available in both color and a printer-friendly black and white version. The recording sheets are only available in black and white.
How to use these Kindergarten Writing Activities:
– Learners can use the vocabulary card as a reference for their winter words.
– The cards can be used as flashcards in which learners can use to practice their winter vocabulary.
– The word cards are differentiated. There are four versions included.
- The first one contains bold text which can be used with magnetic letters for the learners to build the word.
- In the second set, learners will trace over the words using a dry-erase marker.
- The third and fourth sets are blank. Learners can either write the word using a dry-erase marker or build the word using magnetic letters. They can choose between a lined blank card or a unlined blank card.
– The Write the room cards can be placed around the room and learners will walk around the room and find the cards. They will then record them down on their recording sheets.
– The recording sheets are differentiated based on the learners needs. There are several versions included. Learners will be able to practice beginning sounds, word tracing or spelling and writing the word independently.
Save $$$ and grab this as part of the Kindergarten Winter Math and Literacy Centers Bundle.
Have a Question?
Please email me at email@example.com