Addition and Subtraction Task Cards – Back to School Kindergarten Math Center
These Addition and Subtraction Task Cards are perfect for a fun, school-themed Back to School Kindergarten Math Center. Learners will count the objects and record their answers in the boxes at the bottom of the card to form an equation.
Featuring engaging, age-appropriate pictures, these Kindergarten Addition and Subtraction Task Cards are perfect for visual learners and young learners in general. Recording sheets are also included and feature corresponding pictures to help students record the answers to each task card in the correct place.
⭐ This Back to School Kindergarten Math Center is also included in the following bundle:
What’s included in this Kindergarten Back to School Task Cards resource?
This set of Kindergarten Addition and Subtraction Task Cards includes a total of 44 task cards, including 4 levels of difficulty to allow for easy differentiation, and plenty of practice for learners!
Included Task Cards:
- Addition to 5 (10 task cards)
- Addition to 10 (12 task cards)
- Subtraction within 5 (10 task cards)
- Subtraction within 10 (12 task cards)
– Black and white copies of each task card
– Recording sheets for each set
– Answer Keys
How to best use these Kindergarten Back to School Task Cards?
- Learners will use the items on the task cards to count and they will add or subtract the items.
- They will then write the equation at the bottom of the task card.
- Learners can write their answers in the recording sheet, if desired.
Preparing this Back to School Kindergarten Math Center:
- Print and laminate the pages.
- Cut apart to create the task cards.
- Print out the recording sheets if required.
For more engaging Kindergarten Addition and Subtraction Activities, check out the following resources:
If you loved this resource, be sure to let me know by leaving a review. Happy teaching! 🙂
Are you following The Chatty Kinder?
Be sure to follow my TpT store and never miss a new resource.
You can also follow me on Instagram @TheChattyKinder.
Or check out The Chatty Kinder blog for free printables.
For freebies, sign up for my mailing list over here.
Have a question? Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org