These Addition and Subtraction Task Cards are perfect for a fun, winter-themed Winter Kindergarten Math Center. Learners will count the objects and record their answers in the boxes at the bottom of the card to form an equation.
Featuring engaging, age-appropriate pictures, these Kindergarten Addition and Subtraction Task Cards are perfect for visual learners and young learners in general. Recording sheets are also included and feature corresponding pictures to help students record the answers to each task card in the correct place.
⭐ This Winter Kindergarten Math Center is also included in the following bundle:
What’s included in this Kindergarten Winter Cards resource?
This set of Kindergarten Addition and Subtraction Task Cards includes a total of 44 task cards, including 4 levels of difficulty to allow for easy differentiation, and plenty of practice for learners!
Included Task Cards:
- Addition to 5 (10 task cards)
- Addition to 10 (12 task cards)
- Subtraction within 5 (10 task cards)
- Subtraction within 10 (12 task cards)
– Black and white copies of each task card
– Recording sheets for each set
– Answer Keys
How to best use these Kindergarten Winter Addition and Subtraction Task Cards?
- Learners will use the items on the task cards to count and they will add or subtract the items.
- They will then write the equation at the bottom of the task card.
- Learners can write their answers in the recording sheet, if desired.
Preparing this Winter Kindergarten Math Center:
- Print and laminate the pages.
- Cut apart to create the task cards.
- Print out the recording sheets if required.
Here’s what my happy customers are saying about this resource:
⭐⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐” This was a great resource for center time. It allows my students to practice their subtraction skills in a fun and independent way. I like how easy they are to store with their small size.” – Emily S.
⭐⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐“The product was both useful and easy to implement. “ – Heidi Pinnick-Chambers
⭐⭐ ⭐ ⭐“I love providing my students with seasonal/holiday work. It keeps them so engaged and excited!” – Amber Dargel
If you loved this resource, be sure to let me know by leaving a review.
Have a question? Feel free to reach out via email at [email protected].
You can also follow me on Instagram @TheChattyKinder.
Or check out The Chatty Kinder blog for free printables.
Happy teaching! 😊