Non-Standard Measurement – Kindergarten Back to School Math Center
These Non-Standard Measurement Mats make the perfect Math Center activity for your Kindergarten students this Back to School season. Encouraging exploration of non-standard, informal measurement units, this engaging back to school math center features school related items including school supplies and apples.
Perfect for use during kindergarten math centers or with small groups of students, these back to school measurement math cards are simple to prepare and can be used again and again. Both color and black and white versions are included in this resource along with rulers featuring school-themed paperclips and apples.
⭐ This printable is also part of the following bundles:
–Kindergarten Back to School Math and Literacy Centers
What is included in this Back to School Math Center for Kindergarten resource?
- School Supplies Measuring Cards
- Apples Measuring Cards
- Paperclip and Apple Rulers
- Color and black and white copies
How do learners complete these Kindergarten Non-Standard Measurement Cards?
- Present learners with the measuring cards
- Learners may use non-standard units such as snap cubes or pom poms or the rulers included in this packet
Preparing this Back to School Kindergarten Math Center:
- Print the measurement cards and rulers and laminate them.
- Cut apart to create individual measurement mats and rulers.
How to best use this Back to School Non-Standard Measurement Math Center:
- Explore during morning work
- Assign as supplemental math centers
- Implement these centers in an independent way or use them with small-groups.
If you loved this resource, be sure to let me know by leaving a review. Happy teaching! 🙂
Have a question?
Please email me at email@example.com