Number Clip Cards – Number Recognition with Different Fonts – Kindergarten
These fun Number Clip Cards for kindergarten aim to help your students gain confidence with number recognition. Each engaging clip card features each number from 1-20 in different fonts to assist students with number recognition within environmental print.
These wheel clip cards are especially fun as they set students up for success by providing a multiple choice format. Your preschoolers and kindergarteners are sure to have a blast learning with these alphabet clip card wheels during your next math center.
⭐ This printable is also part of the following bundles:
What is in this Number Clip Cards for kindergarten resource?
There are a total of 20 wheels focusing on numbers from 1 to 20.
How do learners complete these Number Recognition Clip Cards?
- Learners will identify the number in the center, and then clip the sides that match the number in the center.
- Each wheel contains 12 options of which 6 match the number in the center, while the remaining 6 numbers do not.
Preparing this Different Fonts Number Clip Cards:
- Print each number wheel, laminate and cut apart to create the number recognition clip cards. Throw in some clothespins or counters and you are ready to go!
- This resource comes in two versions, a single wheel a page, or two wheels a page.
How to best use these Number Recognition Clip Cards for kindergarten:
- Strengthen fine motor skills during math centers
- Explore during morning work
- Assign as supplemental math centers
- Implement these centers in an independent way or use them with small-groups.
- The clip cards are skill-based, they are not thematic, so they can be used anytime during the year.
If you loved this printable, be sure to let me know by leaving a review. Happy teaching! 🙂
Are you following The Chatty Kinder?
Be sure to follow my TpT store and never miss a new resource.
You can also follow me on Instagram @TheChattyKinder.
Or check out The Chatty Kinder blog for free printables.
For freebies, sign up for my mailing list over here.
Have a question? Please email me at email@example.com