2D Shape Sorting Mats – Back to School Kindergarten Math Center
These 2D Shape Sorting Mats are the perfect Math Center activity for your Kindergarten students to explore two dimensional shapes in a world around them this Back to School season. This fun activity provides students with the opportunity to explore 13 2D shapes by matching age-appropriate picture cards of real world examples of each shape.
Perfect for use during kindergarten math centers or with small groups of students, these 2D shape sorting mats are simple to prepare and can be used again and again. Color and black and white versions for both the sorting mats and picture cards are provided
⭐ This Back to School Kindergarten Math Center is also included in the following bundle:
What’s included in this Kindergarten Shape Sorting Mats resource?
- 13 2D shape sorting mats (color and black and white)
- 52 shape cards – 4 for each shape (color and black and white)
2D Shapes included:
How to best use these Kindergarten 2D Shape Sorting Activity?
- Provide the sorting mats and the shape cards.
- Learners will sort the shape picture cards onto the correct sorting mat.
Preparing this Back to School Kindergarten Shape Center:
- Print and laminate the pages.
- Cut apart to create the picture cards and sorting mats.
If you loved this resource, be sure to let me know by leaving a review. Happy teaching! 🙂
Have a question?
Please email me at email@example.com