Ocean Color By Code – Subtraction to 20 – Kindergarten Math Summer Activity
*Dollar deal for 24 hours!*
Do your students struggle with subtraction facts? Use these fun summer and ocean-themed pages to practice math subtraction facts with your students! These color by number printables are perfect for morning work, homework, or an independent activity.
There are 10 pages of ocean or summer color by code practice for subtraction facts 1-20! Answer keys are included as well!
How can I use this printable in my classroom?
These pages can be used as an independent activity! Each page comes with a series of number on the clams and a corresponding color for the numbers. Learners will solve the subtraction facts and find out the answer for each equation. They will then refer to the code on the top at the top of the page and color that section based on the color coding on top.
These pages can be used as morning work, homework, an independent center activity, or as an early finisher. Students will practice their subtraction facts to 20 and feel like they are completing a fun coloring page!
What does this printable include?
– Includes 10 pages of ocean themed color by code pages.
– The pages include subtraction facts to 20.
– The pictures included in this are:
- Sea turtle
How do Color by Code activities help learners?
– Learners practice both math skills while also practicing their fine motor skills. When learners color within the lines, they are training those muscles in their fingers while coloring.
– Learners will love these coloring activities so much that they wont even know they are learning! Little learners love learning, so why not throw in some math in there to make this a great learning activity?
– Learners will be able to reveal the mystery picture as they color the picture while solving each equation using their knowledge of subtraction.
Have a Question?
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org