School Ten Frame Mats – Kindergarten Back to School Math Center
These Ten Frame Mats make the perfect Math Center activity for your Kindergarten students this Back to School season. Learners will practice one to one correspondence, number recognition and counting with numbers 1 to 20
Perfect for use during kindergarten math centers or with small groups of students, these back to school ten frame mats are simple to prepare and can be used again and again. Both color and black and white versions are included in this resource.
⭐ This printable is also part of the following bundles:
What is included in this Back to School Math Center for Kindergarten resource?
- Backpack Ten Frame Mats
- Paint Splats Ten Frame Mats
- Black and white copies
How do learners complete these Kindergarten Ten Frame Mats Cards?
- Present learners with the ten frame mats.
- Learners will first count the number of objects on the ten frame.
- They will then fill a ten frame with the matching number of objects such as pom-poms, cubes or counting bears.
- Finally, learners will trace the number at the bottom of the cards.
Preparing this Back to School Kindergarten Math Center:
- Print the ten frame mats and laminate them.
- Cut apart to create individual ten frame mats.
How to best use this Back to School Ten Frame Mats Math Center:
- Explore during morning work
- Assign as supplemental math centers
- Implement these centers in an independent way or use them with small-groups.
If you loved this resource, be sure to let me know by leaving a review. Happy teaching! 🙂
Have a question?
Please email me at [email protected]