Spring Vocabulary Flashcards Real photos Bundle | Kindergarten Spring Center
These Spring Vocabulary flash cards are a great option to teach your learners about Spring vocabulary using flash cards. This printable includes real photos about activities related to Spring. These Spring Vocabulary flash cards are a great resource for a vocabulary building activity, matching games or speech therapy. These can also be used as Spring 3-part vocabulary cards.
- This printable is part of the Kindergarten Spring Math and Literacy Centers.
*Check out the preview for a look inside the packet*
What is included in this printable?
– Spring Things Flashcards (35 Flashcards)
– Spring Activities Flashcards (22 Flashcards)
The cards come in the following manner:
– Photo only
– Word only
How to use this packet?
- Print, laminate and cut apart the pages to create the cards.
- The photo card can be used as a control card or to display in a writing center or pocket chart.
- The second set can be cut apart to create the photo cards and the word labels.
- Learners will match the word cards to the photos. They can use the control for a self-checking option.
Looking for more Spring Printables? Check out these.
- Spring Alphabet Match-up
- Spring Number Match-up
- Rhyming Caterpillar
- Build a Spring Sentence
- Spring Mystery Puzzles
If you loved this resource do leave me a review. Thank you. 🙂
Would you like to receive notifications for my newly released printables? Be sure to FOLLOW ME here on TPT!
Visit my Blog The Chatty Kinder
Please email me at email@example.com