Winter Themed Math & Literacy Centers BUNDLE | Sequencing Picture Puzzles
These hands-on Winter Sequencing Picture Puzzles are a great option for your kindergarten math and literacy centers this winter season. These printable puzzles include 15 Winter Alphabet and Number Sequence Puzzles where students are asked to put the puzzle pieces together using alphabet or number sequences to reveal a picture.
These puzzles are also great for your early finishers, enrichment opportunities, morning work, or even intervention groups. The Winter puzzles come in a super fun winter theme making this center perfect for use when starting Winter.
⭐ These Winter Sequencing Puzzles are also included in the following bundles:
Each kindergarten sequencing picture puzzle is a fun, Winter themed photo. These puzzles allow for independent learning since these are self checking.
What is in this kindergarten math and literacy sequencing center packet?
The printable contains the following activities and printables:
- 1 to 10 (3 puzzles)
- 11 to 20 (3 puzzles)
- 1 to 20 (3 puzzles)
- Uppercase letters (3 puzzles)
- Lowercase letters (3 puzzles)
⭐ Templates for easy puzzle solving
How to best use this kindergarten Winter sequencing puzzle packet?
- Print, laminate and cut apart the pages to create the puzzle pieces.
- Choose the puzzle you need depending on your learner’s needs. The puzzles allow for easy differentiation.
- Learners will put the puzzle pieces together to recreate the winter scene. They will either sequence the alphabet letters from A to Z or sequence numbers from 1 through 20.
⭐Bundle Up and Save $$$:
Grab this printable as part of the Mystery Picture Puzzles Bundle.
If you loved this resource, be sure to let me know by leaving a review.
Have a question? Feel free to reach out via email at [email protected].
You can also follow me on Instagram @TheChattyKinder.
Or check out The Chatty Kinder blog for free printables.
Happy teaching! 😊