Mystery Picture Puzzles Bundle – Kindergarten Math and Literacy Centers
This bundle of mystery picture puzzles is the perfect addition to your kindergarten or first grade math and literacy centers. Your students will be eager to participate while practicing letter recognition, developing number sense, and so much more! Featuring 312 picture puzzles in total, students will love this fun, hands-on, low-prep activity where they put their math and literacy skills to use to reveal a hidden picture. What’s more, the puzzles are self-checking so students can correct their own work making them perfect for independent math and literacy centers. Each puzzle set includes several levels of difficulty allowing for differentiation and the ability to cater for students of all levels.
⭐ This printable is also part of the following bundles:
What are mystery picture puzzles?
These engaging puzzle-style centers involve students placing the matching puzzle piece on top of the matching letter or picture. The goal for this activity is to identify the correct letter or picture match to reveal the mystery puzzle picture.
What’s included in this Mystery Picture Puzzle bundle: (312 Puzzles!)
- Alphabet Mystery Puzzles – 74 Puzzles
- Number Puzzles 1 to 20 – 40 Puzzles
- Winter Math Puzzles – 45 Puzzles
- Winter Literacy Puzzles – 16 Puzzles
- Back to School Mystery Puzzles – 50 Puzzles
- Back to School Sequencing Puzzles – 15 Puzzles
- Winter Alphabet Sequencing Puzzles – 6 Puzzles
- Winter Number 1 to 20 Sequencing Puzzles – 9 Puzzles
- Spring Mystery Puzzles – 33 Puzzles
- Spring Sequencing Puzzles – 15 Puzzles
- Valentine Math Puzzles – 9 Puzzles
How are picture puzzles best utilized?
These math and literacy picture puzzles are suited for use in a wide range of settings including, but not limited to:
- Word Work Stations
- Morning Work
- Early Finishers
- Home Connection
If you like this resource, I’d love to hear from you!