Winter Color Recognition Clip Cards | Hands-on Activity
Looking for fun color activities for preschoolers? These Winter Color Recognition Clip Cards are perfect for exploring winter objects by identifying and recognizing colors! Learners will have fun exploring their beautiful colors and recognizing the colors present in them. Students will enjoy these colorful winter-themed wheels.
These wheel clip cards are especially fun as they set students up for success by providing a multiple-choice format. Your preschoolers and kindergarteners are sure to have a blast learning with these color clip card wheels during your math center.
⭐ This printable is also part of the following bundles:
- Kindergarten Clip Cards Bundle – Math and Literacy Centers.
- Kindergarten Winter Math and Literacy Centers Bundle.
What is included in this Winter Color Recognition Activity?
- 23 Color Wheels (winter themed)
- Each wheel comes with a cute winter object in the center of the wheel.
- This resource comes in two versions, a single wheel a page, or two wheels a page.
Who are the clip cards meant for?
These hands-on and engaging Winter Color Clip Cards are designed for young children who are learning to recognize their colors and are able to differentiate between them.
How do you use these clip cards?
- Learners will use wooden clothespin and clip the sides that match the colors of the object in the center of the wheel.
- The number of sides will vary depending on the object, it can between 2 to 4 sides.
- The items included are winter themed objects such as jacket, sled, fireplace etc.
When can you use this Color Recognition Activity?
- This printable can be used to strengthen fine motor skills, explore during morning work or used as supplemental literacy/math centers.
- The centers are best used once printed on cardstock and/or laminated. You can choose to implement these centers in an independent way or use with small-groups.
Here’s what my happy customers are saying about this resource:
⭐⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐” It is a very useful activity when I am in a hurry, I have something for the students to use. Very handy and easy to use.” – Paulita H.
⭐⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐” Students get to work on fine motor skills along with matching colors.” – Juliana R.
If you loved this resource, be sure to let me know by leaving a review.
Have a question? Feel free to reach out via email at [email protected].
You can also follow me on Instagram @TheChattyKinder.
Or check out The Chatty Kinder blog for free printables.
Happy teaching! 😊