Winter Literacy Puzzles – Kindergarten Mystery Picture Puzzles
These hands-on Winter Literacy Puzzles are a great option for your kindergarten winter literacy centers. These printable puzzles include 45 Winter Literacy Mystery Picture Puzzles!
Each winter-themed mystery puzzle focuses on a specific literacy skill. Students are asked to match the puzzle pieces to the puzzle mats to reveal the mystery picture to solve the mystery puzzle! These puzzles are also great for your early finishers, enrichment opportunities, morning work, or even intervention groups.
⭐ These Winter Literacy Puzzles are also included in the following bundles:
What’s included in this Winter Mystery Picture Puzzle Kindergarten resource?
This huge Winter Puzzle resource includes 16 Mystery Picture Puzzles.
- All the puzzles come in color and black and white versions.
- Each puzzle picture is a fun photo of a Winter theme.
Literacy Picture Puzzles included: 16 in total
- Uppercase Alphabet Recognition (2 puzzles)
- Lowercase Alphabet Recognition (2 puzzles)
- CVC Words (6 puzzles)
- Rhyming Match (3 puzzles)
- Vocabulary (3 puzzles)
How to best use these kindergarten mystery picture puzzles in the classroom:
- These puzzles allow for independent learning as they are SELF-CHECKING.
- This makes these puzzles perfect for early finishers, enrichment opportunities, morning work, or centers.
- Alternatively, these picture puzzles can be used with small intervention groups to practice specific literacy skills with teacher guidance.
Have a Question?
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org