Winter Literacy Puzzles – Kindergarten Mystery Picture Puzzles
Are you looking for a great option for your kindergarten winter literacy centers? These hands-on Winter Literacy Puzzles are perfect for you . Included in these printables are 45 Winter Literacy Mystery Picture Puzzles!
Each winter-themed mystery puzzle focuses on a specific literacy skill. Students are asked to match the puzzle pieces to the puzzle mats to reveal the mystery picture to solve the mystery puzzle! These puzzles are also great for your early finishers, enrichment opportunities, morning work, or even intervention groups.
⭐ These Winter Literacy Puzzles are also included in the following bundles:
What’s included in this Winter Mystery Picture Puzzle Kindergarten resource?
This huge Winter Puzzle resource includes 16 Mystery Picture Puzzles.
- All the puzzles come in color and black and white versions.
- Each puzzle picture is a fun photo of a Winter theme.
Literacy Picture Puzzles included: 16 in total
- Uppercase Alphabet Recognition (2 puzzles)
- Lowercase Alphabet Recognition (2 puzzles)
- CVC Words (6 puzzles)
- Rhyming Match (3 puzzles)
- Vocabulary (3 puzzles)
How to best use these kindergarten mystery picture puzzles in the classroom:
- These puzzles allow for independent learning as they are SELF-CHECKING.
- This makes these puzzles perfect for early finishers, enrichment opportunities, morning work, or centers.
- Alternatively, these picture puzzles can be used with small intervention groups to practice specific literacy skills with teacher guidance.
Here’s what my happy customers are saying about this resource:
⭐⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐” NIce winter puzzles that were used for early finishers since they were self checking.” – Rebecca N.
⭐⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ “Great activity to practice letter recognition. The kiddos loved to discover what the mystery picture was going to be.” – Heather Schumaker
⭐⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ “My students loved learning their alphabets with this cute resource.” – Stephanie O’Guin O.
⭐⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ “ My first graders loved this resource! I put it in my centers today and it worked out great!” – Tanjya K.
⭐⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ “ Thank you so much for making such a wonderful resource to use with my students. “ – Haydee S.
If you loved this resource, be sure to let me know by leaving a review.
Have a question? Feel free to reach out via email at [email protected].
You can also follow me on Instagram @TheChattyKinder.
Or check out The Chatty Kinder blog for free printables.
Happy teaching! 😊