Kindergarten Math Puzzles Mystery Picture | Winter-Themed Hands-on Activity
These hands-on Winter Math Puzzles are a great option for your kindergarten math centers this winter season. These are printable and include 45 Winter Math Mystery Picture Puzzles!
Each winter-themed mystery puzzle focuses on a specific math skill. Students are asked to match the puzzle pieces to the puzzle mats to reveal the mystery picture in order to solve the puzzle! These puzzles are also great for your early finishers, enrichment opportunities, morning work, or even intervention groups.
⭐ These Winter Math Puzzles are also included in the following bundles:
For a more detailed look at what’s included, check out the preview included above.
What’s included in this Winter Mystery Picture Puzzle Kindergarten resource?
This huge Winter Puzzle resource includes 45 Mystery Picture Puzzles.
- All the puzzles come in color and black and white versions.
- Each puzzle picture is a fun photo of a Winter theme.
Math Picture Puzzles included: 45 in total
- Winter 2D Shapes (3 puzzles)
- Number Recognition to 5 (2 puzzles)
- Number Recognition to 10 (2 puzzles)
- Number Recognition to 20 (2 puzzles)
- Counting to 5 (2 puzzles)
- Counting 10 (2 puzzles)
- Counting to 20 (2 puzzles)
- Five Frame (1 puzzle)
- Ten Frame (1 puzzle)
- Twenty Frame (1 puzzle)
- Addition to 5 (2 puzzles)
- Subtraction Within 5 (2 puzzles)
- Missing Addends within 5 (2 puzzles)
- Addition to 10 (3 puzzles)
- Subtraction within 10 (3 puzzles)
- Missing Addends within 10 (3 puzzles)
- Addition to 20 (3 puzzles)
- Subtraction within 20 (3 puzzles)
- Missing Addends within 20 (3 puzzles)
- Prepositions (3 puzzle)
How to best use these kindergarten mystery picture puzzles in the classroom:
- These puzzles allow for independent learning as they are SELF-CHECKING.
- This makes these puzzles perfect for early finishers, enrichment opportunities, morning work, or centers.
- Alternatively, these picture puzzles can be used with small intervention groups to practice specific math skills with teacher guidance.
Have a Question?
Please email me at [email protected]