Winter Objects Rainbow Color Clip Cards – Hands-on Color Activity
Looking for a fun winter-themed color identification activity? These Winter Icons Color Clip Cards are perfect color recognition activities for preschoolers which includes identifying and recognizing colors this winter season! Learners will have fun exploring the wheels and identifying the matching colored winter objects in fun rainbow colors! Learners will have fun with these bright, colorful winter-themed wheels.
These wheel clip cards are especially fun as they set students up for success by providing a multiple choice format. Your preschoolers and kindergarteners are sure to have a blast learning with these color clip card wheels during your next math center.
⭐ This printable is also part of the following bundles:
- Kindergarten Clip Cards Bundle – Math and Literacy Centers.
- Kindergarten Winter Math and Literacy Centers Bundle.
Who are the clip cards meant for?
These hands-on and engaging Winter Color Clip Cards are designed for young children who are learning to recognize their colors and are able to differentiate between them.
What is included in this Winter Rainbow Color Recognition Activity?
- 11 Color Wheels (winter themed)
- Each wheel comes with a color in the center and several winter themed rainbow objects on the sides of the wheels.
- This resource comes in two versions, a single wheel a page, or two wheels a page.
How do you use these clip cards?
Children will use wooden clothespin and clip the winter items that match the color in the center of the wheel. There are 4 correct options for each wheel.
How many wheels are included in the printable?
There are a total of 11 Wheels included. You can decide how many wheels can be used, it can just a few or all can be used at once depending on the learner.
The color ‘grey’ comes in the ‘gray’ version as well.
When can you use this Color Recognition Activity?
- This printable can be used to strengthen fine motor skills, explore during morning work or used as supplemental literacy/math centers.
- The centers are best used once printed on cardstock and/or laminated. You can choose to implement these centers in an independent way or use with small-groups.
If you loved this resource, be sure to let me know by leaving a review.
Have a question? Feel free to reach out via email at [email protected].
You can also follow me on Instagram @TheChattyKinder.
Or check out The Chatty Kinder blog for free printables.
Happy teaching! 😊