Winter Scissor Skills Cutting Practice and Crafts – Fine Motor Skills
These scissor skills activities include thick cutting lines and a variety of cutting lines to create a fun mitten craft perfect for winter! These Winter Scissor Skills Cutting Practice crafts make a fun addition to winter activities, morning tubs or fine motor centers.
Learners will be able to practice their fine motor skills with these fun winter themed cutting activities. They will also be able to create a fun winter craft which makes for a great bulletin display!
⭐ This Winter Scissor Skills Cutting Practice for Kindergarten is also included in the following bundle:
What does this Winter Scissor Skills Printable Include?
– 13 one page mitten scissor skills crafts
– 13 one page mitten cutting practice
What will learners do in this winter cutting and fine motor activity?
Learners will be practicing 2 sets of scissor skills with this printable
1. Cutting around an object:
Learners will be cutting around the thick lines of the mitten to cut it out from the page.
2. Cutting along lines:
Learners will cut the dotted lines within the mitten to practice their scissor cutting skills.
- Learners will cut out the mitten from the page along the thick black line.
- They will then cut along the dotted lines; there are different cutting lines included to differentiate between your learners.
- Learners will finally paste the cut pieces back onto another piece of paper to recreate their mitten and create a craft.
- For extra color, you can print the mitten onto colored paper.
Another version is included in which learners will only cut along the dotted lines on the mitten and will not have to create the craft.
This Scissors Skills Cutting Practice Printable features:
- Thick cutting lines
- Winter theme
- Low prep (print on white or colored paper)
I hope your learners love and have fun with this Winter Scissor Cutting Skills Craft as much as my learners loved it! If so, please do let me know by leaving a review below!
Have a Question?
Please email me at email@example.com