Winter Subitizing and Ten Frame Mats Center – Kindergarten Winter Math Center
Looking for a fun counting and subitizing center to practice number sense? These Ten Frame Mats make the perfect Math Center activity for your Kindergarten students this Winter season. Learners will practice one to one correspondence, number recognition and counting with numbers 1 to 10.
Perfect for use during kindergarten math centers or with small groups of students, these winter ten frame mats are simple to prepare and can be used again and again. Both color and black and white versions are included in this resource.
⭐ This printable is also part of the following bundles:
What is included in this Winter Math Center for Kindergarten resource?
- Hibernating Bears Ten Frame Mats
- Ice Skates Ten Frame Mats
- Black and white copies
How do learners complete these Kindergarten Ten Frame Mats Cards?
- Present learners with the ten frame mats.
- Learners will first count the number of objects on the ten frame.
- They will then fill a ten frame with the matching number of objects such as pom-poms, cubes or counting bears.
- Finally, learners will trace the number at the bottom of the cards.
Preparing this Winter Kindergarten Math Center:
- Print the ten frame mats and laminate them.
- Cut apart to create individual ten frame mats.
How to best use this Winter Ten Frame Mats Math Center:
- Explore during morning work
- Assign as supplemental math centers
- Implement these centers in an independent way or use them with small-groups.
⭐ Bundle Up and Save $$$ with this Bundle of Kindergarten Winter Math and Literacy Centers
Have a question?
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org