Back to School Spot the Difference Activity – Visual Discrimination Center
Looking for a fun visual discrimination activity for your kindergarten students this back to school season? This school themed Spot the Difference center is a fun and engaging activity to help learners with their visual discrimination. This highly visual resource also provides opportunities for students to practice school related vocabulary and oral language skills. Answer keys are also included for learners to check their answers.
⭐ This Spot the Difference Activity is also included in the following bundle:
What is included in this kindergarten visual discrimination center resource?
The printable contains the following:
- 10 Spot the Difference Sets
- Answer Keys
- Color and Black and White Versions
Preparing this Back to School Spot the Difference Center:
- Decide between color or black and white and print each page.
- If you’d like this center to be reusable, laminate each set or slide them into a dry erase pocket.
How to best use this kindergarten back to school spot the difference packet:
- This activity can be administered as a learning center or with a small group of students.
- Learners will observe the two pictures on the page and spot the differences between the two pictures. They will then circle the differences.
- When all differences have been identified, learners can refer to the answer key.
For more engaging and Hands-On Kindergarten Activities, check out the following resources:
If you loved this resource, be sure to let me know by leaving a review. Happy teaching! 🙂
Are you following The Chatty Kinder?
Be sure to follow my TpT store and never miss a new resource.
You can also follow me on Instagram @TheChattyKinder.
Or check out The Chatty Kinder blog for free printables.
For freebies, sign up for my mailing list over here.
Have a question? Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org