Matching Emotions and Faces – Kindergarten Back to School SEL Center
This Emotions Matching Activity makes the perfect Social and Emotional Center for your Kindergarten students this Back to School season. Learners will practice identifying and matching emotions on the animal’s faces.
Perfect for use during kindergarten centers or with small groups of students, this emotions matching activity is simple to prepare and can be used again and again. Color and black and white versions are provided and your students will love the fun and cute emotions and faces.
⭐ This printable is also part of the following bundles:
What is included in this Emotions Matching Back to School Center for Kindergarten?
- Match the Emotions
- Recording Sheets
- Black and White Copies
How do learners complete this Kindergarten Match the Emotions and Faces Activity?
- Present the learners with the matching cards.
- Learners will identify the emotion shown on the cat’s face and will match the correct dog’s face (emotion) to it.
Preparing this Back to School Kindergarten SEL Center:
- Print the activity pages and laminate.
- Cut apart to create the emotion matching cards.
- Print the recording sheets if required.
How to best use this Back to School SEL Center:
- Explore during morning work
- Assign as supplemental math centers
- Implement these centers in an independent way or use them with small-groups.
If you loved this resource, be sure to let me know by leaving a review. Happy teaching! 🙂
Have a Question?
Please email me at [email protected]