Count and Match the Number – Kindergarten Back to School Math Center
This Count and Match the Number Activity makes the perfect Math Center for your Kindergarten students this Back to School season. Learners will practice one to one correspondence, number recognition and counting with numbers 1 to 10.
Perfect for use during kindergarten math centers or with small groups of students, this count and match the number activity is simple to prepare and can be used again and again. Color and black and white versions are provided and your students will love the fun back to school themed pictures.
⭐ This printable is also part of the following bundles:
What is included in this Count and Match Back to School Math Center for Kindergarten?
- Counting Paint Splats to 10 (color and black and white)
- Counting Books to 10 (color and black and white)
- Recording Sheets
How do learners complete this Kindergarten Count and Match the Number Activity?
- Present the learners with the count and match cards.
- Learners count the number of objects. Then they match the correct magnetic number. Alternatively, learners can also place a matching number of manipulatives such as buttons or cubes on the box beside.
Preparing this Back to School Kindergarten Math Center:
- Print the count and match pages and laminate.
- Cut apart to create the count and match cards.
- Print the recording sheets if required.
How to best use this Back to School Count and Match Math Center:
- Explore during morning work
- Assign as supplemental math centers
- Implement these centers in an independent way or use them with small-groups.
If you loved this resource, be sure to let me know by leaving a review. Happy teaching! 🙂
Have a question?
Please email me at [email protected]