Winter 1 to 20 Number Puzzles – Number Sequencing – Kindergarten Math Center
These hands-on Winter 1 to 20 Number Puzzles are a great option for your kindergarten math centers this winter season. These printable puzzles include 6 Winter Number Ordering and Sequencing Puzzles where students are asked to put the puzzle pieces together by sequencing the numbers from 1 to 20 to reveal a picture.
These puzzles are also great for your early finishers, enrichment opportunities, morning work, or even intervention groups. The Winter puzzles come in a super fun winter theme making this center perfect for use for a Kindergarten Winter Math Center.
⭐ These Winter Sequencing Puzzles are also included in the following bundles:
- Alphabet and Number Winter Sequencing Picture Puzzles
- Kindergarten Winter Math and Literacy Centers Bundle.
- Mystery Picture Puzzle Bundles.
Each kindergarten sequencing picture puzzle is a fun, Winter themed photo. These puzzles allow for independent learning since these are self checking.
What is in this kindergarten 1 to 20 number puzzles sequencing center packet?
The printable contains the following activities and printables:
⭐ 9 Number Sequencing Puzzles
- 1 to 10 (3 puzzles)
- 11 to 20 (3 puzzles)
- 1 to 20 (3 puzzles)
⭐ Templates for easy puzzle solving
⭐ Color and Printer friendly BW Versions
How to best use this kindergarten winter number sequencing puzzle packet?
- Print, laminate and cut apart the pages to create the puzzle pieces.
- Choose the puzzle you need depending on your learner’s needs. The puzzles allow for easy differentiation.
- Learners will put the puzzle pieces together to recreate the winter scene. They will sequence the number in order from 1 to 10, 11 to 20 or 1 to 20 depending on the puzzle that they are given.
- They can use the templates for an easier version of this activity.
Have a question?
Please email me at [email protected]