Winter 2D Shape Puzzles Activity – Kindergarten Winter Math Center
Looking for a hands-on activity to learn and recognize 2D Shapes? These Winter 2D Shape Puzzles are the perfect Math Center activity for your Kindergarten students to explore two dimensional shapes in a fun winter theme! This fun activity allows learners to recognize and identify 2D shapes in a fun and themed activity.
Perfect for use during kindergarten math centers or with small groups of students, these winter 2D shape puzzles are simple to prepare and can be used again and again. Color and black and white versions of the shape puzzles are provided.
⭐ This printable is also part of the following bundles:
What’s included in this Kindergarten 2D Shape Puzzles resource?
- 15 2D Shape Puzzles
- Each puzzle comes with 3 2D Shapes pictures to match-up
- Color and Black and white versions
2D Shapes included:
How to best use these Kindergarten 2D Shape Sorting Activity?
- Provide the learners with the name of the 2D shape and the puzzle pieces.
- Learners will identify the Winter 2D shape and match up the pieces accordingly.
Preparing this Winter Kindergarten 2D Shape Center:
- Print and laminate the pages.
- Cut apart to create the puzzle pieces.
If you loved this resource, be sure to let me know by leaving a review. Happy teaching! 🙂
Have a question?
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org