Addition and Subtraction Mats (Winter Math Activities)
Are you looking for math center activities for your kindergarten or homeschool math center? This printable provide a fun and playful, hands-on activity to help children grasp the concept of addition and subtraction. The printable comes in a fun winter theme, making it suitable for a Kindergarten Winter Center. Learners will be able to practice their addition and subtraction concepts and facts using hands-on math mats using various manipulatives.
- The printable is part of the Kindergarten Winter Math and Literacy Centers Bundle.
What is in this packet?
The printable contains the following 5 Hands-On Math Mats:
– Roll, Build and Add
– Flip and Add to 10
– Flip and Add to 20
– Flip and Subtract from 10
– Subtraction Smash
How to use this packet?
- Print and laminate to prep the math mats.
- Cut apart the cards where required. You can opt to print the cards on colored paper to add some color.
- Instructions for each individual winter center is included in the printable.
If you loved this resource, be sure to let me know by leaving a review.
Have a question? Feel free to reach out via email at [email protected].
You can also follow me on Instagram @TheChattyKinder.
Or check out The Chatty Kinder blog for free printables.
Happy teaching! 😊