Winter Alphabet A-Z Puzzles – Sequencing Puzzles – Kindergarten Literacy Center
These hands-on Winter Alphabet A-Z Sequencing Picture Puzzles are a great option for your kindergarten literacy centers this winter season. These printable puzzles include 6 Winter Alphabet Sequence Puzzles where students are asked to put the puzzle pieces together using the A to Z alphabet sequences to reveal a picture.
These puzzles are also great for your early finishers, enrichment opportunities, morning work, or even intervention groups. The Winter puzzles come in a super fun winter theme making this center perfect for use for a Kindergarten Winter Literacy Center.
⭐ These Alphabet Winter Sequencing Puzzles are also included in the following bundles:
- Alphabet and Number Winter Sequencing Picture Puzzles
- Kindergarten Winter Math and Literacy Centers Bundle.
- Mystery Picture Puzzle Bundles.
Each kindergarten sequencing picture puzzle is a fun, Winter themed photo. These puzzles allow for independent learning since these are self checking.
What is in this kindergarten A to Z sequencing center packet?
The printable contains the following activities and printables:
⭐ 6 Alphabet Sequencing Puzzles
- Uppercase letters (3 puzzles)
- Lowercase letters (3 puzzles)
⭐ Templates for easy puzzle solving
⭐ Color and Printer friendly BW Versions
How to best use this kindergarten winter sequencing puzzle packet?
- Print, laminate and cut apart the pages to create the puzzle pieces.
- Choose the puzzle you need depending on your learner’s needs. The puzzles allow for easy differentiation.
- Learners will put the puzzle pieces together to recreate the winter scene. They will sequence the letters in alphabetical order from A to Z either in uppercase or lowercase.
Have a question?
Please email me at email@example.com