Grab this free set of Earth Day Visual Discrimination cards to use for your Earth Day activities!
Earth Day Visual Discrimination Printable
This is a FREE printable. Just scroll to the end of this post and click to download the printable.
Visual discrimination is the ability to recognize the details in images. It is important because this skill helps them to recognize similarities and difference in alphabet letters such as b and d or p and q. It also helps them to differentiate between shapes such as a square or a rectangle.
Visual discrimination can begin from a very early age, and can start with simple printables and activities.
Printables such as ‘choose the odd one out’ or ‘spot the difference’ are ideal activities to begin with.
Earth Day Visual Discrimination
This printable is a simple ‘which image is different’ printable.
- Printable (download the free printable at the end of this post)
- Laminator (recommended)
- Paper cutter or scissors
- Laminating sheets
- Wooden pegs or circle counters
Preparing the printable:
- Simply download, print and laminate.
Using the printable:
- Give your learners the cards along with a set of wooden pegs or circle counters. Ask them to clip the image which is different. If they are using the circle counters, then ask them to cover the image which is different.
- This activity can be done on Earth Day or can be used just as a visual discrimination activity.