Farm Animals Craft for Kindergarten – 3D Craft Activity – No-Prep Farm Craftivity
Looking for a simple no-prep craftivity? This Farm Animals 3D Craft Activity is so much fun for your preschoolers, kindergarteners, and 1st graders. This farm animal printable crafts for kindergarten is such a great no-prep craft activity. It makes for the perfect bulletin board if you’re teaching about Farm Animals or for a fun animal craft printable activity.
Students will love cutting and pasting together their choice of 12 different crafts. These crafts are great for a “Farm or animal” themed unit as well!
What is in this Farm Animals 3D Crafts Activity printable?
- The printable includes 12 farm animal crafts templates.
- Each craft comes with a simple farm background, and the animal (body and head)
- A step-by-step guide on how to complete the craft is included in the printable.
What animals are included in this Farm Animals 3D craft printable template for Kindergarten?
Using the Farm Animals 3D Craft templates printable:
- Print the pages you want to use.
- Learners will color the background and the animals.
- Cut apart the farm scene, body, and head of the animal.
- Glue the body of the animal somewhere onto the farm.
- Fold the head in half and paste it onto the body to create a 3D craft.
For more craftivity resources check out the links below:
- Community Helpers Craft Activity – Career Day Craftivity
- Number Sense Craft Activity – Kindergarten Back to School Math Center
- Winter Craft Handprint Activity – Winter Craftivity – Kindergarten Art
- Winter Scissor Skills Cutting Practice and Crafts – Fine Motor Skills
- Alphabet Handprint Craft
- Vehicles 3D Crafts
This resource is licensed for personal classroom or home use only. Any commercial use is not permitted.
Have a Question?
Email me at [email protected]